Behavior Malaysia Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
How to spot autism syndrome in teenagers?
Autism syndrome usually been diagnosed by age 2. However, sometimes a high-functioning autistic child cannot be diagnosed until adolescence.
In general, teens with autism syndrome are difficult to deal with social and communication problems because of the added stress due to hormonal changes at puberty.
Followings are the symptoms of autism that should be monitored among teenagers:
- Difficulty in understanding verbal language (words and sentences).
- Hard to understand non-verbal interaction, such as people's feelings.
- Cannot show their feelings and eye contact.
- Do not know how to change the volume and tone of voice.
- Cannot make gestures using hands like pointing.
- They have no facial expression.
- Very sensitive to certain sounds and touches.
- Like to be alone.
- Lack of social skills and cannot make friends.
- Strange physical movements (flapping hands, walking on toes, twirling hairs, stiff walks).
- Like to hurt themselves.
- Getting aggresive when they see any changes.
- Refuse to talk or do anything.
If you notice all or some of the symptoms mentioned above, please bring your teens to an expert so that they can be treated as soon as possible. This is because late treatment will take a long period of time to improve.
Health News: THE STAR Newspaper (Malaysia)
"Neuro-acupuncture, a branch of acupuncture that claims can improve symptoms in children having conditions such as autism, attention deficit disorder, learning disabilities, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and cerebral palsy." - Leong Hong Tole, An Acupuncturist and Herbalist from Kuala Lumpur
"Do not Leave Eczema Untreated! Find out Eczema Cure
Find Here for Treatments and Recovery From Autism
AUTISM TREATMENT - EMAIL HERE!